This is the definitive training on everything you need to know about digital marketing and sales.
Some of the things you will learn in this guide include:
- How market & sell your product, service or solution;
- How to navigate hardwired decision psychology to inform your marketing & sales;
- How to discover exactly what your market wants & needs and how to use those findings in your marketing and sales;
- How to evaluate, elect & embody an unforgettable brand;
- How to use a marketing and sales pipeline to market and sell more;
- How to communicate with prospects and customers at the various steps of a marketing and sales pipeline;
- How to easily and quickly create powerful and original lead generating and converting marketing and marketing and sales content;
- How to leverage more internet traffic than your server could possibly handle;
- How to generate qualified B2B leads from cold emails so you can predictably grow your business;
- How to get joint ventures & affiliates who can generate leads for your brand;
- How to generate cheaper yet more targeted and qualified leads;
- How to generate qualified B2C leads from digital ads so you can predictably grow your business;
- How to get free website traffic from the search engine firehose;
- How to generate positive publicity for free;
- How to generate leads through engaging social media content;
- How to write irresistible sales communication to sell your products, services and solutions;
- How to handle purchasing concerns;
- How to effectively, predictably and consistently communicate with customers to increase the value, number and frequency of purchases to grow your business;
- How to successful launch a new product, service or solution with no resources;
- How to launch a product, service or solution with partners the right way;
- Why these topics are is important for understanding your prospects and customers, increasing the number of prospects, increasing the number of customers, increasing the value of customer transactions, increasing the number of customer transactions, increasing the engagement of prospects and customers to buy more and increasing the success of new product, service or solution launches;
- How to take immediate action on these topics;
- What results are possible after taking action;
- And that’s just the tip of the iceberg…
This is waiting for you.
Join Orren Prunckun as he teaches you all of this and much, much more!
My Story & Why You Should Listen To Me
You’ve finally found it…
This guide is designed for many types of people:
- The beginners who have no idea where to start with marketing and sales content;
- The intermediates who are familiar with marketing and sales but want a refresher on the foundational principles of marketing and sales; and
- The advanced who what to take the marketing and sales to the next level.
Think of this like a playbook.
Many brands which are looking to create more customers are stuck.
They are stuck somewhere in the process of getting their product, service or solution into customers hands.
It’s true that they all want to get an edge over their competitors.
This guide is here to help you master that edge.
There is so much to learn and so much to do, it can feel overwhelming.
And who can blame them…there are many steps needed.
It’s a situation seen over-and-over…
So why should you believe me?
I am a sought after marketing and sales expert who can help you with improving Lead Generation, Sales Conversion & Customer Engagement.
I have spoken, facilitated, emceed, chaired and panelled at universities, corporates, conferences and events.
My specialist skill set is the ability to launch new products, services or solutions and make them successful with minimal cost.
…$1 million+ of free publicity in 18 months.
That reads like a scammy late night infomercial.
But the secret to any marketing campaign that I build is getting people into a massive buying frenzy by talking to emotional drivers and delivering a remarkable product, service or solution that adds 10x value to their lives.
Many years ago, I was getting nowhere fast in marketing and sales.
I reached a point where I needed to be able to effectively market and sell any product, service or solution.
I did not have access to a big marketing budget, but I understood its fundamental role in producing success.
I decided to learn everything I could about marketing.
I read a lot of books and I tried a lot of things, but most of it was useless.
When I first started, one of the most important things I did was model myself and learn from people who had “been there, done that” and were already having the kinds of success I wanted.
It saved me what I estimate to be years of time and effort.
I learned marketing inductively, from the ground up.
After a while, and a lot of trial and error, things started to turn around and it started to all make sense and I started to be able to get incredible outcomes on a regular basis.
I know what works and what does not and ignore all the irrelevant “shoulds” and “ought tos” and get to the heart of what has effect and impact in getting results.
It means I think laterally and critically and use only what works.
After discovering this I started to distil the things I learned into a repeatable process and I was then able to do this on a regular basis for others.
All of this has attracted additional customers and most of all additional profit.
The good news is it is all achievable and I can help you do the same.
It’s based on the following philosophy:
Everything in business is about marketing and sales and you don’t need to spend a lot of money to get ahead of 99% of your competition.
But you need to be smart and base what you do on timeless, scientific marketing principles.
This guide is here to help you master all the marketing and sales processes.
And by processes I really mean…
It’s a blueprint that reflects how many brands have successful marketed and sold products, services and solutions.
And it’s the blueprint I use each-and-every-time.
The good thing is that this blueprint works for anyone looking to market and sell.
- Small or corporate businesses;
- Personal brands and causes;
- Products, services or solutions;
- B2B or B2C;
- Digital or physical businesses;
- Physical and digital variations; and
- Anything in between.
It’s for any brand which wants to make more money, more often.
If it is sold via direct sales and distribution channels you can bet it will work.
Best of all, it’s for you!
This blueprint is effective because it leverages buying psychology.
There are only a few ways to market and sell:
- Understanding your prospects and customers;
- Increasing the number of prospects, AKA marketing;
- Increasing the number of customers, AKA sales, AKA prospect conversion;
- Increasing the value of customer transactions, AKA upselling;
- Increasing the number of customer transactions, AKA retention;
- Increasing the engagement of prospects and customers to buy more, AKA referrals ; and
- Increasing the success of new product, service or solution launches.
If you can effectively market and sell your product, service or solution, then you will be able to take advantage of all of these benefits.
However, if you cannot effectively market and sell your product, service or solution, then you will continue to battle against your competitors who are likely doing the same thing.
I call it The Definitive Digital Marketing & Sales Manual.
The blueprint puts a field tested and proven framework around this.
Read this guide slowly.
Read this many times and memorize it.
This is the digital marketing & sales blueprint very few know about…
If you plan to execute this manual, you’ll need to reference it often.
When you’re learning new tactics, you’ll need to constantly remind yourself of this guide.
Otherwise, you’re wasting time.
THIS IS A WARNING: there is little value in understanding each process in-and-of itself.
There is enormous value in understanding how to apply an individual process with all the other processes.
Pay close attention – I am about to reveal the exact process used to successful market and sell, products, services and solutions in multiple niches markets and mainstream verticals including…
- Web and mobile apps;
- E-commerce sites;
- Information products, services or solutions;
- Training, coaching and consulting;
- Digital products, services or solutions; and
- Physical products, services or solutions.
- To name a select few.
Now let’s learn about The Marketing & Sales Processes.