Thank you for subscribing to my email list.
You are most certainly aware of irrelevant or unsolicited emails, otherwise known as email spam.
Over the last decade, email spam has become an enormous problem.
To combat this, email providers have introduced software that blocks and filters email spam from entering your inbox.
In theory, this is a good idea but in reality it is far from perfect.
Although this software is advanced, it still stops legitimate emails that you wish to get.
Or worse, you never see some of the email you want.
This is called “blacklisting” and it is annoying!
The reason this occurs is because email blocking software has a very ridged and robotic view of what spam may look like.
And of course this automation can’t pick up subtleties.
Fortunately, there is something you can do about this.
And it’s called “whitelisting.”
An email whitelist is a list of email addresses, domain names, people or contacts that will not be blocked, filtered or marked as spam by your email provider.
So to guarantee you receive emails, please do the following…
Add my email address to your “email whitelist.”
Each email provider is differs in how you should whitelist emails.
So, we have complied a list of instructions on how to whitelist our email with the more common email providers.
If your email provider is not listed here or you use standalone software, please contact their customer support directly for instructions.
Let’s get started…
- Navigate to your inbox.
- Locate an email sent from me.
- Click and drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
- Opening an email message sent from me.
- Select the “+”next to “From: and sender’s name.”
- Click “Save” when the “Add to contacts” popup appears.
- Click “Options”.
- Click “More Options”.
- Click Safe and blocked senders” under “Preventing junk email”.
- Click “Safe Senders”.
- Type my email address.
- Click “Add to list”.
Outlook 2003 & Onwards:
- Right-click an email from me.
- Click “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
- Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
- Click “Mail” from the menu.
- Click “Preferences” from the menu.
- Click “Rules”.
- Click “Add Rule”.
- Type a name for your rule in “Description”.
- Use “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains” my email address .
- Click “Move Message” from the menu.
- Click “Inbox” from the menu.
- Click “Ok”