Do you have a business idea and want to know if it will work?
It could be said that the best way to validate a business idea without spending (and wasting) a year of your life or $100,000 of your own money is to get the market to pay for it first, ideally as soon as possible.
I’ll share with you what I have learned over the last several years!
I’ve directly helped 400+ startups (of those which have raised capital, their current combined company valuations are $5.5M) get their products, services or solutions out to market through various award winning training programs.
Not only that, over the last four years I have successfully released over a dozen new products, services or solutions for myself and on behalf of others; including franchises of international brands (which have become dominant players in their industry).
Many of these have been done with $0 marketing spend and in some cases, no product, service or solution at the time of launch.
I can see how this sounds preposterous.
But it can be done with the right process…
I have created a 4 week, online course called, “How Get Your First Sale Or Pre-Sale & Validate Your Business Idea In 30 Days Or Less.”
>>>Some of the things you will learn in this course include:
- Why anyone, no matter what their situation is — budget, knowledge, experience — can validate their business idea and make sales or pre-sales (week 1);
- Why starting a business is important for you (week 1);
- Why validating a business idea is important to startup success (week 1);
- What are the most important economic and business theory’s to concentrate on are (week 1);
- What the mistakes most people make that result in their business idea failing are… and what you should do instead (week 1);
- How to take stock of your skills, knowledge, interests and experiences to start a business in the least amount of time (week 1);
- How to find customer segments and align your skills, knowledge, interests and experiences with what the market wants and needs (week 1);
- How to build a contact list to use for market research and later sales and pre-sales (week 1);
- How to create effective market research questions (week 2);
- How to plan effective market research questions (week 2);
- How to reach out to your contact list so they respond and want to be involved in your research (week 2);
- How to undertake market research so you know exactly what the market wants and needs (week 2);
- How to validate your qualitative market research, qualitatively (week 2);
- How to design a product, service or solution value proposition that solves your markets wants and needs exactly (week 3);
- How to create an irresistible product, service or solution offer including revenue model, price point, costs and margin (week 3);
- How to compose compelling sales scripts that help customers buy your product, service or solution (week 3);
- How to translate those sales scripts into multiple formats depending on what best suits you and the market (week 3);
- How to communicate and sell or pre-sell your product, service or solution even if you don’t have it created yet (week 4);
- How to overcome any buying objections your market may have (week 4);
- How to take payments for sales and pre-sales easily (week 4);
- How to leverage your business validation activity later on in your product, service or solution creation, branding, marketing ales and launch (week 4);
- How to take immediate action so that you can implement the course learnings (week 4);
- And much, much more…
>>>So here it is:
“How Get Your First Sale Or Pre-Sale & Validate Your Business Idea In 30 Days Or Less.”
A course about all of the above topics, starting Monday 4 July 2016.
>>>You will get:
- Four recorded audio lecture modules, each week for four weeks, so that you can learn at your own pace, keep up with the exercises and implement what you are learning as you go;
- The ability to ask questions about the lecture modules and course worksheets;
- Four recorded audio questions and answers modules, each week for four week, so that you are clear on all the training presented;
- Personal accountability to keep you on track with weekly deliverables and deadlines;
- Course worksheets to help you make your first sales or pre-sale!
NOTE: This is both a theoretical and practical course:
- You will consume the theory content online at the start of the week;
- You will then go out and implement the theory in the real-world during the week (such as talking to customers and trying to sell your product, srevice or solution);
- You will then submit your progress and results for accountability and ask any questions at the end of the week; and
- You will repeat this each week, for 4 weeks.
>>>This course is for you if:
- You have no idea where to begin with a business idea; or
- You have tried and failed at starting a business and not sure what else to do; or
- You want to maximize your startup success.
If any of these describe you and you want to start a business, you’ll definitely want to be a part of this course.
When I first started on this journey, one of the most important things I did was model myself and learn from people who had been there, done that and were already having the kinds of success I wanted. It saved me what I estimate to be years of time and effort.
Let me explain how I will save you a lot of time, effort and money; if you was to try to figure all this out through trial and error it would probably take a year or so.
I have been through the learning curve and the tuition cost is nowhere a year of your time and you will get all that knowledge and experience for a fraction of that cost.
Of course I wish I could have bought this knowledge, insight and experience for that price when I started. And I know that you will be glad you made this investment. In other words, you are buying money at a heavy discount.
Ready to join?
My 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee; I’m so sure that we can work together to help you validate your busines idea, that if you are unsatisfied with the course for any reason, simply email me within 30 days for a full 100% money back refund. Meaning, you can complete the whole course for free and even if you still don’t like it, ask for your money back. All the risk is on me.