- Why personal brands are important to you and your career
- Theory on brands, perceptions and relationships
- How to Evaluate, Elect and Embody a personal brand
- Provide next actions once the session is over today
A Brand is… “The real-time, sum total experience, idea or concept of you inside the minds of others”
Positioning is… “Influencing the perception, idea or concept of you so it has a certain
position or attribute in the mind of others.”
STEP 1: How To Evaluate Your Current And Intended Personal Brand
STEP 2: How To Elect Your Intended Personal Brand
STEP 3: How To Embody Your Personal Brand
Take Action Step 1:
- What are the important attributes for the career you want?
- What are you current attributes?
- Create a Blue Ocean Graph for you and your peers.
Take Action Step 2:
- Pick a position no one else owns, does well or you can do really well.
Take Action Step 3:
- What touch point do people have with you?
- Determine how your position will be congruent at each of these?
- Determine how your position will be consistent at each of these?
- How will you give “deposits”?
- How will you take “withdrawals”?
- What publicity or pre-framing tools will you use?
- What publicity or pre-framing channels will you use?
- How will you maintain your position?
Do you want more like this?
Join below to be notified immediately about new content and more. No annoying daily emails and no spam – just good content when it’s posted.